Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well, crap.

So, I had this nice long update post planned. It was going to be great.

Ok, maybe not great. I was just going to post some pictures and skip the writing because I've been a regular AP writer at the office the past month and I just wasn't so into writing a long post and spending the time to upload pictures. It was going to be a one or the other kind of thing here, people.

Anyway. I had the post half written (all two sentences of it) and got ready to post some pictures and realized, I didn't have the pictures I wanted on my computer anymore.

Why, you ask?

Well, I don't have the pictures of my computer anymore because I'm in the process of cleaning off my work computer. Usually, when we go home, I take my laptop with me so I can get some work done in the car on the way. And, that means, when we take pictures, I upload them to my work laptop so I can get them edited and posted.

Anyway, I'm cleaning off my work laptop because...drumroll, please...I got a new job! Ok, let me rephrase:

I. GOT. A. NEW. JOB.

Yep. I'm pretty excited because:

WE. ARE. MOVING. BACK. TO. CLINTON.

Oh, yeah. I'll be working for the Illinois Farm Bureau and I'm super excited to start. Of course, I'm sad to leave my BR friends - especially because I really enjoy all the people I work with. But, I don't think they were surprised at all to find out that I was leaving for a job closer to home.

More details later, but for now, I'll leave you with these:








This is what you get when you live in a one bedroom apartment and you're moving in 8 days.

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment