Thursday, April 21, 2011

And...We're Back!

I'm not sure why, but my cute little blog here was experiencing a few technical difficulties for a while. Come to think of it, I was experience a few technical difficulties, too.

First, my blog mysteriously disappeared. I got all kinds of messages (okay, just three) from friends saying that they received an error message when trying to get here (it wouldn't have really mattered if they could get here because I hadn't updated it in a while anyway. Go figure.). When I tried to get this thing up and running again, every solution I found on message boards wouldn't work.

Then, the mother of all crappy electronic things happened: Someone hacked my email account. So I threw the whole blog out the window and decided to start over. I'm not sure I'm happy just yet with the layout and background of this new set up, but we'll give it a whirl and see how it goes.

Oh, and I already have tomorrow's post whipped up and ready to go. How's that for being on top of this thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment